BECOME A BREWER WITH SADLER’S PEAKY BLINDER
The football fan’s beer of choice, Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Craft Lager is offering two lucky winners the opportunity to master the art of brewing in celebration of its new 330ml cans, each featuring real-life members of the original Peaky Blinder gang.
Expertly produced by Sadler’s Brewing Co., a sixth-generation family-run business, the lager pays homage to Sadler’s links to the original gang members through its brewing and licensee legacy in Birmingham.
The chosen few will enjoy a day jam-packed with everything you need to know about brewing; you’ll meet the brewer, mash, taste and pitch the beer, all while learning about everything from the brewing process to fermentation. What’s more, you’ll get a six pack to take home.
What more could you want?
Social media handle: Instagram - @sadlersbrewco
Terms and conditions:
- Winners must be over the age of 25 and no cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Entries received after the closing date and time of 21/10/2019 at 23:59 will not be considered.
- Tickets for the brewing experience must be redeemed before April 2020. All experiences take place on Fridays only.
- The promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
- The experience will begin at 9am at Sadler’s brewery at 2, Conyers Trading Estate, Station Drive, Stourbridge DY9 8ER. The experience will end at 4.30pm. The prize package excludes travel and accommodation.
- Winners must bring old clothes suitable for being covered in a few hops and a good pair of wellington boots or old trainers.
Ends October 21, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: